Want to start earning money with trading? Use these top 5 best trading apps in India that make you money.
If you’ve come here with the thought of what are the best mobile trading apps in India then here your search comes to an ultimate end.
The apps that you will see in this article are best suited for those who are beginners, students, or having low investments & want to make money by trading.
Trading is the buying & selling of categories like stocks, commodities, currency pairs, or other instruments.
For that, all you need is the best trading platform which will provide you the correct data with good parameters, indicators, & the analysis chart.
So, with the proper analysis & experience, I have come up with the 5 best trading apps in India to earn money for you.
Here’s the table showing data for best trading apps in india to earn money.
(All data is based on Google Play Store.)
|Sr. No.||Name of App||No. of Reviews||Ratings||Open Demat Account|
|1.||5Paisa||87k||4.3||Open Demat Account in 5Paisa (FREE)|
|2.||Upstox||136k||4.3||Open Demat Account in Upstox|
|3.||HDFC securities||65k||4.2||Open Demat Account in HDFC securities|
|4.||Zerodha Kite||140k||4.1||Open Demat Account in Zerodha Kite|
|5.||Angel broking||115k||4.0||Open Demat Account in Angel broking|
If you are a beginner or student & want to start trading then 5Paisa is the best suited for you.
It is the best platform I have experienced ever which easy to use & provides 5paisa school which teaches you everything about trading, investing & all about the share market free of cost.
5Paisa is one of the best trading platform since it is founded in 2016.
It has reputed parent company IIFL ( India Infoline Limited) which makes it trusted platform for trading and investing.
Acquiring more than one lakh client base it’s the only discount broker to be listed on BSE & NSE.
I recommend you to go with it I will bet you won’t regret with this decision.
It offers the services under the following sectors:
- NCD & NFDs
5Paisa Brokerage Charges:
In the early days, 5paisa stock broker used to charge Rs 10/trade which is lower than other discount brokers like Zerodha & Upstox.
Now they revised it to Rs 20/trade but as I use Paisa for a long time I have a special offer for you.
You will get with free online account opening with & also your brokerage charges will be shared with me so they will also be lowered.
For Options trading the cost will be Rs 10/lot.
- 0% Brokerage.
- Daily research reports & best recommendations will be provided for free which is so rare.
- It has trusted parent company IIFL which makes it more trustworthy.
- 5Paisa school in which you can learn & earn.
- Clear & Advanced charts for analysis with indicators.
- Portfolio analysis: Suggestions to improve performance for your risk appetite.
- Requires Fast internet to analyze the real-time charts which are common for every trading platform.
- Need a one-time maintenance charge.
Upstox is most popular stock broker in India after 5Paisa which was founded in 2012.
This stock broker founded by Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar & Shriniwas Vishwanath so it’s early name is RKSV securities.
This trading platform is liked by many investors but it has also had some negative reviews by the customers that you cannot trade in IPOs.
Upstox is backed up by the investors like Mr. Ratan tata, Kalari group & GVK Davix.
It has the Brokerage Charges are somewhat similar to Zerodha trading app which are mentioned below.
Upstox brokerage charges:
Upstox is a trading platform having brokerage charge of Rs 20/Order for all no-delivery based transactions.
For delivery trades, it charges zero brokerage which is good for those who want to trade in delivery.
Maximum brokerage charge that you have to pay is Rs 20/trade of any value.
For future & options they charge up to Rs 20/trade.
You have to pay annual maintenance charges for your demat account is Rs 150 from 2nd year onwards.
Now have a look at some Pros & Cons of Upstox.
- It is backed up by the big investor Mr. Ratan Tata.
- Transfering of funds with more than 40 large banks.
- Zero brokerage on equity delivery.
- You cannot invest in IPOs & FPOs.
- GTC orders are not supported in the delivery segment.
- Call & trade is chargeable at Rs 20/trade.
HDFC Securities is a stock broker of HDFC banking which makes it trustworthy.
You can invest in gold as well as NCD from the app along with equities & intraday.
Best part of HDFC Securities is their support system but negative review about it is having logging issue.
It also provides a security biometric fingerprint login facility which makes it different.
Those who have some more money than above trading apps to invest in trading then it is best suited.
It offers you to invest in the following segments:
- Mutual Funds
- Intraday trading etc.
HDFC Securities brokerage charges:
HDFC Securities charge Rs 23/ contract on carrying forward while Rs 12/ each side on square up of trades.
For equity delivery, the charge is 0.1% for both buying & selling.
While 0.025% of charges are taken for equity intraday on selling.
0.1% charges are taken for equity futures
- Biometric fingerprint sensor for login.
- Stock broker of largest bank in India HDFC.
- Chat support system inside app for any issue.
- Your Funds are secure in your account.
- Most complaints about the login issue.
- The white interface makes it difficult to view.
Zerodha kite is first introduced in year 2010 which is the biggest broker after the Upstox.
It provides free investment facility in equity as we as mutual funds.
It is best suited for who want to make money by intraday trading because it costs very low brokerage charges.
This provides advanced charts which are easy to use with some indicators.
Zerodha Kite brokerage charges:
It was the first stock broker which introduced zero brokerage for demat account i.e. no charges are taken for deliveries.
Earlier you have to pay Rs 75/lot in options but from 2012 they have revised their brokerage which pretty nice.
Zerodha brokerage charges Rs 20/lot for futures & options
Trading account opening charges are Rs 300 while the annual maintenance charge is zero.
In case of Demat account opening, you won’t be charged any but they take an annual maintenance charge of Rs 300.
UPDATE: Recently Zerodha has started offering 3 in 1 Demat account but to only those who have savings account in IDFC Frist Bank.
- Advanced Charts way to understand with indicators.
- Maximum brokerage charge you have to pay is Rs 20/trade.
- Easy to understand their brokerage charges structure.
- Call & trade charges are Rs 20/trade.
- Demat account 3 in 1 not available.
Angel broking is India’s oldest stock broker which was started in 1987 by Mr. Dinesh Thakkar which is now managing director.
It is best trading platform for technical analysis as it provides 40 technical chart indicators which is imp part of Technical analysis.
To improve portfolio performance they provide integrated ARQ tool inside the app.
Angel broking app comes with the clear and advanced charts which are easy to use.
This stock broker offers following services to invest:
- Mutual Funds
- Life insurance
- Portfolio management services (PMS)
Angel broking brokerage charges:
Earlier they used to charge as other stock brokers on percentage basis of total traded value but from 2019 they revised the charges.
They named new brokerage charges system as Angel iTrade prime plan.
Zero brokerage charges are only for equity delivery.
And for intraday, futures & options included in equity, currency & commodities are charged Rs 20/trade.
It is best suited for everyone who are already trading in stock market & also for others.
- Most trusted stock broker in India.
- Provides ARQ tool.
- They have large network of sub-brokers & franchise.
- Advanced research reports & tips made by expert analysts.
- Easy to use charts for analysis.
- The minimum brokerage charge is Rs 30/trade which large compared to other stock brokers.
- A brokerage calculator is not available.
From these 5 best trading apps in India our true recommendation is 5Paisa trading platform because of following reasons:
- Easy to use & advanced charts with best indicators for free of cost.
- Weekly best recommendations & analysis reports are given free of cost.
- The best part is Includes a 5Paisa school in which you will learn all about trading investing for free which is very essential for every trader also in the future.
- Your brokerage will get lowered if you open your account from our referral link.
Use ABHI4870 as referral code.
Best trading apps in India- Final thoughts:
You can choose any app from these 5 best trading apps in India only you have to get knowledge about trading & I think that will be available in the 5Paisa school.
You can take advantage of my referral link & start trading today with minimum brokerage than others.
Now all to yours.
Best of Luck for your trading journey.
PS: If you have any doubts about the article or if the article was helpful to then you are free to ask or give your feedback about this article.